Lunes, Mayo 14, 2012

DAVAO CITY TOUR

Travel time from Antipas Cotabato took about four hours. We left at 10:30, we expected a long travel so I had at least a little time sleeping at the shuttle but I wasnt able to. So, I did not waste my time experiencing the scenery of Mindanao. We passed by Kidapawan City, along the mountain ranges of Mt. Apo until we entered "Davao Del Sur" gate. so it is. The boundary of Cotabato Provice and Davao del Sur is somewhere within Mt. Apo. We stopped over in Digos City to eat Siopai. I was really having hard times smoking. 70 kilometers Davao City. That would still be a long travel but the main road going to the Davao City proper is coastal.

Until we reached Davao City at 3p.m. I began to feel the hustle-bustle of the Metro but still it was way better than Manila. Traffic was beginning to build up in Torril Davao. I started to get hungry. Our first sumptuous buffet lunch  in Davao City was at Macey's Veranda in Davao City Proper.
mostly they have Filipino dishes and of course my favorite kilawin :)

After lunch at 3:30 p.m. we were given free time to roam around just within the vicinity of Aldevinco Shopping Center where we bought pasalubongs. It's just in front of Ateneo de Davao. After we shopped, we looked for smoking area but I failed, wherever you go, you would always see signboards saying No smoking.

Just about three hours, we're now bound for Wild Safari Grill but I didnt think that I would enjoy my dinner. The food I just ate had not been digested yet. so I ended up eating fried chicken, and mostly the unlimited desert they're offering. Wild Safari Grill is somewhat cheaper version of yakimix. I liked the unlimited frozers they offer where you could make your own dessert. Ice Cream, halo-halo and the like.

So here, I found a good smoking area, so I did not hesitate to.After the dinner we're now bound for Mergrande Ocean Resort where we will spend our overnight for tomorrow's Davao Tour. We headed back to Torril. Sad thing, we only had twenty minutes to swim in their pool. We did not waste time until the last minute.

APRIL 21, 2012 SATURDAY

I woke up early and I was already looking forward to going home tonight but still we had two more itineraries and I was making things fast. Finally, I had a chance to recharge my cellphone battery after two days.

We immediately had our breakfast at Jollibee Torril. I was really hungry that morning maybe because I did not eat too much last night. After breakfast came our first itinerary for the day. the Davao Eden Nature Park

Davao Eden Park is located about a thousand feet above sea level. an hour travel from the city proper.

 We were given just an hour and ahalf to roam around the Park.
   The Indiana Jones Ride. It's more fun in Davao! :)

                                 I got really addicted to this ride. hahaha
After the tour, we had a light snack and drink at their restaurant. Yeah that was also a good seafood pancit meal! :) We headed back after our last lunch of the tour. another lunch buffet somewhere in Matina.

Our Itinerary ended at 12p.m. we all had our different flight schedules but my thirteen colleagues and I were the at the latest flight of Airphil Express.At 1p.m. we stayed at Notre Dame Dorm just two blocks near the Ateneo Grade School, we left our baggage there so had a chance to tour Davao City, buy Durian.I asked the security guard what's the way going to Abreeza and Magsaysay. I served as the tour guide as if I had been here many times. hahaha. Good thing that the Jeepney Drivers understand Tagalog,

                                                  AT MAGSAYSAY BLVD.

We bought Marang, Pomelo and some bought Durian.I hoped that we would not be charged for the overbaggage


    infront of Marco Polo Hotel. A five-star hotel just beside the Aldevinco and in front of Ateneo de Davao.

                                               Backgound is the Ateneo de Davao University

We went back to  Notre Dame Dorm at 4p.m. But we didnt want to waste our time, it's our last day in Davao so why not go everywhere. We walked just to get to McDonald's Matina. It's just about two hundred meters from the Dorm. We ate fries and Mcfloat, what else can we choose. that's the only Mcdo meal I know. hahaha. Unfortunately, I was about to smoke when I saw that f**in sign again. NO SMOKING. Sigh

   Going back to Dorm, Kresha hired a pedicab. Haha.She might have phobia in walking due to Pangipasan on our third day haha.
Just an hour after we eat in Mcdo, the early dinner was already served. That was satisfying for a 50.00 meal. Chiken Afritada, Corn Soup and Banana.
at 7p.m. we boarded the shuttle going to the Airport. It took us 45 minutes to get to the Airport. Suddenly, it rained hard. we hoped that our flight would not be cancelled.

                                                The Interior of Davao International Airport


                                                                    Boarding already

                                                                Bye DAVAO CITY!
          

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento